Three best options for parking:
Park in the gravel parking lot directly across the street. If it is full, park at
351 Marietta St (1 block east on Marietta).
Street parking on the street in the neighborhood to the north of us.
Table Reservations & Tickets
- Table reservations are made online only. Go to the event you are interested in attending. Click the "Info & Buy" button to purchase.
- Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event’s specific ticket rules on Eventbrite; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
- Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Otherwise, try arriving early to be seated at an open + free table.
- All reserved and walk-up tables have a two(2) drink.
- A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. DO NOT purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
- A general admission ticket is required for each person to enter the venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased in advance on this site( Eventbrite), or at the venue upon arrival.
- Our tables are cocktail size tables and can seat 2 or 3 for dining. If you have a larger group, you will want to reserve additional tables. Don't worry if you need an extra chair, just ask when you arrive, but please understand...the tables simply aren't big enough, if just purchasing a single table, for a party of four.
- Admission at the door is CASH ONLY. There is an ATM inside. Don't fret, once inside, the bar and cafe accept credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover.
- Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
- There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations). Additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non-negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
- When you enter the venue, the host will seat you and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID s.
Wear what suits your personality and what makes you comfortable. We do not have a fixed dress code.
Age Limit Policy
Most events are 18+. Some events are restricted to 21+, in which case this will be specified on the event details in the calendar on the date in question. Attendees between the ages of 18-20 should expect to pay a $5 surcharge (or, in some instances, more depending on the event
- We are wheelchair accessible.